10:00 - 11:00am EST
Join PIRG and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism for a deep dive into antibiotic resistance and how overusing life-saving medicines to produce meat is helping to fuel a public health crisis.
- Matt Wellington, Public Health Campaigns Director, PIRG
- Ben Stockton, Bureau of Investigative Journalism
- Dr. Payal Patel, System-Wide Director of Antibiotic Stewardship at Intermountain Healthcare and Voting Member on the Presidential Advisory Council Combating Antibiotic Resistance (PACCARB)
- Will Harris, White Oak Pastures
- Andrew Wasley, Bureau of Investigative Journalism
- Leslie Samuelrich, President, Green Century Funds
Check out the @TBIJ twitter page on Nov 21st at 10am ET to tune into the event.